Let's Do the Tango!

As I recalled correctly, well, actually I am not that sure when was the first time I heard "Por Una Cabeza" by Carlos Gardel, since it is a very familiar song and been used for so many times.

But I do recall two movies that has it in.

Scent of a Woman (1992), caught it in cinema. Great movie, such a heartwarming dance. Lifted Gabrielle Anwar so high alongside The Legend.



and True Lies (1994), caught it on cable. Movie was awfully overrated, and so did the tango (and who could believe Arnie to tango, say again??).


(Hah! Looking at the years, now I know I got it first from Al Pacino =D =D)

And still some people put it as "Song from True Lies" or "Song from Scent of a Woman'. Guess the movies are bigger than the song itself. Hmm.

And what do I think about this following dance?

Absolutely gorgeous!

0 comments: