Bubble Boy: The Innocent Kiss that Made Me Fall

As I mentioned in here, this is the very scene that made me fall for Jake Gyllenhaal at the first place.

..
..

WARNING:
Major spoiler!! Basically it's everything about Bubble Boy. You watch this and you may not need to watch the rest of the movie. Play at your own risk.


"I'd rather spend one minute holding you than the rest of my life knowing I never could. "

Bubble Boy (2001)


..
..

See .. I've told you it's MAJOR. Couldn't help it, could you? ^_^

Breaking News:
When I was re-watching the video with Mat last night, at one point he stared at the monitor .. looking at Jake's face closely. And seconds after, probably he'd already had this thought for quite sometime since the movie started, he blurted out, "Mom, why does he look like Prince Dastan?" (ed: free translation of "Ma, kok kayak Prince Dastan?).

Where did he get the idea from?



Holy cow, it's a 9-year gap! Either my little son is a really good observer, or I must have taught him right on being a good fans.

p.s. And now Mat is happy calling him "Jake Dastan".



0 comments: