Day 11: Disneyland's Attractions

.. continued from this post ..

Mickey's PhilharMagic
This was a 4D Disney show with real special effects, in the tradition of Fantasia. As Ariel the Little Mermaid plunged under the sea, we could hear the bubble sounds and got some water splash as well. I couldn't record it properly (wanted to hear from someone who could actually succeed in recording a 4D movie ^_^. Click Part 1 and Part 2, might need to watch this wearing a 3D-glasses). However, it's a refreshing experience, and amusing to find Donald got stuck in the theater's wall behind us.

The Golden Mickeys
I didn't get into the story much, because it'd been told in .. Cantonese! Argh! What I liked so much about this show, it's the songs and the dances. At some points the performers got around the audience for closer interactions. I loved Mulan sequence with the most uplifting song from the movie: "I'll Make a Man Out of You". I got these videos from YouTube, because I was a fool for not recording anything and just enjoying the show instead. (Click Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 and Part 6).

Disney on Parade
This was where all casts and characters gathered. Named anyone, they got it here. Giant Mickey, the princesses, the toy soldiers, the mermaid and sea creatures. The Fairy Godmother waived right in front of my camera.




Festival of the Lion King



More videos:
Hakuna Matata
I Just Can't Wait to be King
Circle of Life
Finale


Disney in the Stars
Enjoy the video for the moment. I'll come back later with my comments.



It's in low quality, I know. But I treasure this one forever.

Click below links for external HD videos:
Full version Part 1 and Part 2
Shorter version

0 comments: