Midnight Quiz

My result: Your name sounds more mysterious than sexy.

And what's wrong with that? Nothing, having a mysterious sounding name just makes you more interesting to the opposite sex. They not only will remember your mysterious sounding name, they will follow you to the ends of the earth.

(Note: I like the last sentence. Follow me to the ends of the earth? Niiiicee!)

My result: Pineapple

You are quick to decide and even quicker to act. You are brave in asking career changes, if that is what is to your advantage.You have exceptional organizing abilities and are undaunted by the size of the task at hand. You tend to be self reliant, sincere and honest in your dealings with others . Though you are not given to making friends very quickly,but once you do, it is for life. Your partner is often impressed with your sterling qualities but disappointed in your ability to show affection.

(Note: Hoh. I prefer to be an apple though. I can make myself healthy)

My result: You are an angel!

Overall, you have way more good than evil within. Not saying you're going to win any Mother Teresa awards, but you're a great person overall. Talk to fellow good samaritans below, or flirt with the devils on the wall!

(Note: Ohoho. I knew it! I knew I always had that invicible hoop above my head).

My result: You Are a Romantic Flower Type

A gentle, caring, generous person might well be attracted to flowers and colours of passion. Varieties You Most Resemble: Calla lilies for beauty, Carnations for pride and beauty, Roses for love, Snapdragon for desire, Sweat Pea for delicate pleasure, and Tulips for declaring love.

(Note: I love these flowers, except for Sweat Pea which I don't know what it is. In fact, Calla lilies were my wedding hand-bouquet. But .. but .. gentle? Caring? Generous? Errr .. don't get too excited)

My result: You're Fall!

You're trendy and creative and love the arts. You love to express yourself through your style and actions. You love to be recognized for your sexual energy and receive it from the world.

(Note: Why can't I be Spring?? Uhuhuhuhuhu ..)

My result: You Are Made of Orange Juice

Your juice is full of health and vigor. You like to be lively, in the sun and having fun. You’re a morning person with lots to accomplish and lots of potential at your disposal. Like orange juice though, if you stay in normal conditions for too long, you get antsy and begin to wish for more exhilarating climates. You also go well with eggs, you’re full of pulp and go well with some vodka.

(Note: I wonder .. does my urine also taste like orange juice?)

My result: You could take 5 Ninjas in a fight!

Congratulations. You're strong enough to take on and overpower 5 mystical Ninjas from the orient when they ambushed you in the alley!

My result: You are CLASSIER than 95% of Facebook!

Congratulations, you are in the classiest 5% of facebook! That means you are one of the smoothest operators in the world. The next step is learning more about the finest the world has to offer. Keep it up and you can become the next Bond (or Bond girl). Your choice.

My result: You are an IDIOT

Meaning: You are stupider than 90% of facebook.

(Note: *rotfl* O well. At least I'm classy ..
..
..
and I can take 5 ninjas in a fight! *continue rotfl*)

0 comments: