Shout to the Lord

One of my favourite Don Moen's song. I got it American Idol Top 8's version. As I recall correctly, this was the first time on American Idol for a gospel song.

Oh .. there's David Cook! That's David Archuleta! Woohooo .. that's Michael Johns!! Aaaa .. such a good memory.

On Idol Gives Back, 9 April 2008.


And since there were some major complaints of the replacement of "My Jesus" into "My Shepherd", they sang it again the next day. This time, Jesus' name roared.

I love you guys for singing it. And Carly, you're awesome!

3 comments:

Emajanti said...

you can make them your favorite and save them into your channel.

joelliea said...

I opened the channel once, and got confused forever. Need more time to learn how to use it.

I'm on another project now.

Emajanti said...

aah new project! I'm exciting...no wonder the littery looks kinda abandon ;p