Declaration of Ambitions

I don't need you to be able to speak multi-language.
I want you to be able to speak kindness in any language.

I don't need you to win any games or competitions.
I want you to win your Dad's and my heart every single moment.

I don't need you to brag about things you have more than others.
I want you to be able to respect and never underestimate people.

I don't need you to feel inferior or threatened by other people's accomplishments.
I want you to believe you will get there in your time and be proud of yourself in every little thing you do.

I don't need you to take comparisons heavily.
I want you to understand that you are incomparable and wonderful in your own way.

I don't need you to have doubts in voicing out your mind.
I want you to believe everything can be reasoned and you will get every support you need.

I don't need you to grow up good-looking.
I want you to grow up always posing yourself gracefully, caringly and lovingly.

I don't need you to be rich in quantity.
I want you to be rich in quality.

I don't need you to present medals, trophies or money.
I want you to be able to present your love, in big or small ways, for as long as you live.




I may not have many ambitions in my life, but these are mine for you, my son. As children are mirrors of their parents' ambitions, my goal is to make these to happen upon you.

Remind me if I somehow fail showing you this during my rough times: That I love you. With all my heart and soul. For as long as I live.




0 comments: