I'm Addicted To: Coca-Cola


I hear "Osteoporosis". But you know what, I'll worry about that later. Cause I love coca-cola. Much more than plain water. It's not good, I know, I know. Been trying to reduce it, but can't help it. When it comes to thirst, it's my ultimate fuel. You can't beat the feeling. It's the real thing. Seriously.

The following video is my favourite of this season:


(Holidays are coming, 'tis the season
Watch out, look around
Something's coming, coming to town)

There's a feeling in the air
Has the city streets all turned into a winter wonderland?
All the trees are shining bright
You can hear the sleighbell's ringing as the snow begins to fall
It's a wonderful, unbelievable
Such a beautiful time to spend with you
So incredible, all the loving we share
It's the moment all emotional
It's a mix of all feeling that we have
So predictable, Christmas time is here ..

(Can't you see it shining bright
Holiday refreshment's what we bring
'Tis the season, it's always the real thing)

p.s.:
I have tasted Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero & Diet Coke.

p.s.s.:
No, Coca-Cola company doesn't pay me a cent for this blog.

3 comments:

Emajanti said...

You should promote and ask. Ntar gue dibagi ya.. gue juga tuh posted tentang coca cola

joelliea said...

a lifetime coke supply? Hehe.

Emajanti said...

Not for me. What about a day with whoever I want, the singer of their recent jingle? Ha!