Things to Do When I'm Bored

- Wax the ceiling
- Sharpen my teeth
- Clean and polish my belly button
- Wash a tree
- Boil ice cream
- Run around in squares
- Play dead
- Ask why
- Sleepwalk without sleeping
- Intimidate a piece of chalk
- Count my belly button
- Interview my feet
- Cheer up a potato
- Howl
- Blow bubbles
- Learn to type...with my toes
- Set up my Christmas tree in April
- Sing the ABC song backwards
- Count my teeth with my tongue
- Pretend I'm a telephone and ring
- Baby oil the floor
- Blink wildly and then close my eyes really tight for an interesting light show
- Try to swallow my tongue
- Stare at the back of someone's head until they turn around
- Learn to peel a banana with my feet

Selected from: 474 Things to Do When You're Bored, Things to Do When You're Bored, Fun Stuff to Do When You are Bored to Death

0 comments: